Cubaism Ltd is a travel agency & tour operator specialising in developing & providing Cuba travel products to the world market. Cubaism successfully handles over 13,000 pax each year.
Through our special relationships with all the Cuban tourism services suppliers & providing top destination information, we deliver the widest choices & best possible client experiences.
Cubaism is one of very few foreign companies allowed to have proper staffed offices in Cuba & direct contracts with all Cuban suppliers. This allows you to have proper support & lower prices.
Cubaism offers ready & tailor made holidays, international flights to Cuba, hotels, hotel transfers, car hire; & super popular are our tourist cards at cuba visas .com.
Where are we?
Address: Unit 30C, DRCA Business Centre, Charlotte Despard Avenue, Battersea Park, London, SW11 5HD, United Kingdom.
Opening/Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm UK time.
Phone: +44 20 7498 8555.
Location: Cubaism Office is located in DRCA Business Centre, which is placed just behind TESCO's supermarket situated on Battersea Park Road. It is a front unit so it is quite visible once you've get at the rear of the supermarket. The cuban visas can be issued on the spot.
You can get there:
- By Train:The office is just seven minutes walk from Battersea Park Railway Station, which is one stop from London Victoria terminus. When you go out of the Battersea Park station, turn right and walk straight until you see Tesco Supermarket on the left side of the road. The Cubaism office is just behind.
Terms & Conditions
1.1 We are Cubaism Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales number 4865245. Our registered office and trading address is Unit 30, DRCA Business Centre, Charlotte Despard Avenue, Battersea Park, London SW11 5HD, United Kingdom of Great Britain.
1.2 We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice and so you should view these terms and conditions each time you visit our website.
1.3 Your use of this website signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions. They constitute a contract between you and us governing your use of this website. If you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
2. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
2.1 These terms and conditions do not apply to the purchase of any services or products on this website. Any such purchase is subject to the separate booking conditions.
3. INSTABILITY OF THE INTERNET
3.1 The Internet is an inherently unstable medium. Errors, omissions, interruptions and delays of service may occur at any time. As a result we accept no responsibility in respect of such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays.
3.2 We do not guarantee that this site will operate either fully or in part on any specific computer equipment or with any specific software.
3.3 We accept no liability whatsoever (whether in contract, negligence, breach of duty including statutory duty or any other cause of action) for any damage, either temporary or permanent, occurring to either electronic equipment or software that might occur while using this site.
4. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
4.1 We may provide general information on this site but this must not be relied upon for any reason. We do not accept any responsibility for, or represent or make any warranty in respect of, the accuracy or reliability of any of the content on this site.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 On this website you may be offered links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. However, we have no control over such sites and do not endorse them. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of, or products and services available on, those websites.
6. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.1 The content of our website including without limitation all information, the Cubaism Logo and “Cubaism” word, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video are protected by copyright, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights.
6.2 Except insofar as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, the content of this website may not be retrieved, displayed, modified, copied, printed, sold, downloaded, sold, hired, reverse engineered or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent.
6.3 You may retrieve, display, copy, print or download the content on this website for the following purposes only:
- Content of this site may be copied, in part or full, if the information is intended for personal use or in connection with the proposed purchase by you any of the services (or products) referred to on the site.
- The content of this site may be copied, in part or in full, for the benefit of a third party if all of the following conditions are met:
- the copy indicates this site as its source and provides the site’s complete address and copyright information;
- the copy indicates that it is protected by copyright restrictions which must be respected by the third party;
- the copy, in part or in full, must not be inserted into another text or publication, in whatever form, without prior written permission;
- the copy, in part or in full, must not be stored, on another website or on any other electronic system, without prior written permission;
- the copy, in part or in full, must never be disseminated for commercial purposes apart from the intended purchase by you or others of products or services specified on the site without prior written permission.
- You may not link to this website or include this website in part or in whole within another external website without prior written permission.
7. DATA PROTECTION
8.1 This section (and any other clause excluding or restricting our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to us. Nothing in this agreement in any way excludes or restricts our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be restricted. Nor does it affect consumers’ statutory rights.
8.2 We exclude all liability of any kind including breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise with respect to this website or any websites which link to this website or any products or services available on such linked websites.
8.3 Without prejudice to foregoing, in no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses) with respect to this website or any websites which link to this website or any products or services available on such linked websites.
8.4 If, notwithstanding the foregoing, we are held liable for any loss or damage, our liability is limited to 100% of any fees paid by you to us.
8.5 To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all conditions, terms, representations and warranties, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement including, without limit, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
9.1 You communicate with Cubaism Ltd electronically whenever you visit this website or send emails to us. You consent to receive communications from Cubaism Ltd electronically, telephone or fax. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically or by fax satisfy any legal requirements that communications be in writing.
10.1 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the use of this website. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of this agreement is deemed ineffective for any reason, is deemed ineffective for any reason, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in that part and that other parts remain in full force and effect.
11. LAW AND JURISDICTION
11.1 This contract is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1.1 This is the privacy and security policy of Cubaism Ltd. Its purpose is to tell you how we process your “Personal Data” (i.e. data about any identified or identifiable living person). In particular:
- what Personal Data we collect;
- how we use it;
- how we protect it;
- to whom we disclose it;
- how you can access and rectify it.
1.2 If you have any queries concerning this policy, please contact us by using the details on our website.
2. What Personal Data do we collect?
2.1 When you place an order, we collect basic information such as your name, address and other contact details, payment and technical information. All such information is mandatory unless otherwise stated at the time.
2.2 You may provide additional Personal Data to us in the course of communicating with us about your booking.
2.3 We may store certain Personal Data including your contact and order details.
2.4 Our computer may log your IP address (your unique internet address) and browser type when you visit our website.
3. How do we use your Personal Data?
3.1 We use your Personal Data to administer, or communicate with you about, your booking.
3.2 Provided you have opted in on our website, we may provide information about other products or services that may be of interest to you.
3.3 We may access, copy, preserve, disclose, remove, suspend or delete any Personal Data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with your booking if we are required to so by applicable laws, statutes, regulations, standards or codes of conduct, whether or not compulsory or by competent authority.
3.4 We may use IP addresses for customer profiling purposes.
4. How do we protect personal data?
4.1 We take appropriate precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction: Industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology (128 bit cipher strength) is used to encrypt sensitive information such as credit card details.
5. To whom do we disclose personal data?
5.1 We may disclose Personal Data so far as reasonably necessary:
- to third parties including our hosting company, third party internet payment providers, service providers and property owners for the purpose of administering your booking;
- in the circumstances specified in clause 3.3 above; or
- in the context of a sale or merger of all or part of our business.
6. How can you access and rectify personal data?
6.1 You can access and rectify your Personal Data by contacting us using the details provided on our website.
6.2 For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the UK Data Protection Commissioner website.